- Mouthpieces feature construction-using custom Silverite metal for a bright, edgy tone with depth and guts for an exciting sound
- Dukoff's Alto Saxophone mouthpieces feature construction using custom Silverite metal
- This contributes to a bright "edgy" tone with depth and guts for an exciting sound
- The shank of the mouthpiece has been elongated to get a better grip on the cork when tuning
- The insert for the teeth is slightly contoured for more comfortable playing
- The response is instantaneous and clean
The baffle and the chamber are built high and deep which gives it a sound that’s bright, clear, and concise. It is characterized by focused projection, a huge mixture of overtones, and deep rich color. The D chamber embodies the infamous “Dukoff” sound that really cuts through; ideal for solo playing, lead playing, or any situation where you want to be heard!