2017 Kenny G Soprano Sax - 85% Copper Body Soprano Saxophone
The product was introduced at the NAMM show in 2017 with great reviews...
The body is 85% copper, and a mixture of brass. With a Champagne Lacquer Finish, ribbed construction, newly designed High F-Sharp Trill Key and Harmonic (Front F) keys. It has the same great bore design as the G- Series IV Soprano Saxophones.
What does Copper do to the sound of the saxophone? It is darker, richer, and more resonating tone.....
These Saxophones are very unique in design for the G-Series Saxophones.
The Saxophone is well built and hand assembled by the factory craftsmen.
The Palm Keys and Upper Stack are a modern traditional design and the lower stack and left hand little finger keys are patterned after the original Mark VI.
Range: Low B-Flat to High G
- Kenny G KGSS-HRMp2 Traditional Chamber Mouthpiece ($295.00 Value)
- Rovner Kenny G Soprano Saxophone Ligature
- Plastic Rovner CapCleaning Cloth
- Kenny G Cork Grease
- Cordura Type Case wood inside with Back Pack & Shoulder Straps case
- Kenny G Play Along CD ($22.99 Value)